Vitamins are essential for a healthy body. Each vitamin is filled with high quality ingredients that will keep you energized and filled with life throughout each day. Although there are a lot of vitamins available on the market, Vitamin D is one on the list that we fail to recognize.
Vitamin D or often referred to as the sunshine vitamin, is important because it regulates the amount of minerals, calcium and phosphorus found inside your body. It also helps maintain the structure of your bones.
Getting exposure from the sun is easy, and is also reliable for most people who love the outdoors to get a dose of Vitamin D. In fact, exposure of the face, arms, and hands to sunlight about 2 to 3 times in a week will cause your skin to start producing enough Vitamin D.
Benefits of taking Vitamin D
Vitamin D has a few important functions in the body. Here are a few benefits that you should take note of:
- It fights against potential diseases – Vitamin D helps reduce the risk of multiple sclerosis. It can also lessen the chances of you developing heart disease. Aside from that, it also helps reduce the risk of developing the flu. Regular intake of Vitamin D can help give your body the appropriate minerals that it needs to stay healthy.
- It lessens the effects of depression – Research has shown that daily intake of Vitamin D can reduce depression significantly. It helps you control your emotions by giving you a lively energy throughout the day.
- It also aids in weight loss – If you are trying to shed a few extra pounds, adding a mix of vitamin D supplement made from a reputable Vitamin D manufacturer will help you lose more weight. Make sure to take it with a balanced diet and a regular exercise routine for faster and more effective results.
What is Vitamin D effective for?
Apart from the many benefits that Vitamin D can offer, it’s also effective for a lot of other things which includes the following:
- Rare disorders that can lead to kidney or bone damage – Taking vitamin D2 regularly orally is effective in treating low phosphate levels in the blood because of a disease called fanconi syndrome.
- Hyperparathyroidism – this condition which is also known as underactive parathyroid, causes low parathyroid hormone levels, which then lessens the calcium in your body to an alarming level. Taking regular vitamin D in forms of ergocalciferol, dihydrotachysterol, and calcitriol, orally will effectively increase calcium and blood levels in those people who have low levels of parathyroid hormones.
- Osteomalacia – This condition causes the bones to soften. Taking regular doses of Vitamin D3 can help in treating this issue. Taking Calcifediol is also effective for treating bones that are starting soften due to issues in the liver.
- Deficiency with Vitamin D – believe it or not, taking vitamin D can effectively prevent and treat vitamin D deficiencies. It also improves the possible symptoms associated.
Side Effects of Taking Vitamin D
Although Vitamin D is essential safe for daily consumption, there are still some possible side effects that you can get from taking it too much, which includes the following:
- Oral Side Effects – Before taking Vitamin D orally, you must make sure that you are taking it at the recommended dosage. Most people who take this regularly experience side effects, unless they take too much of it. Some of the side effects may include: fatigue, sleepiness, weakness, loss of appetite, headaches, metallic taste, dry mouth, vomiting nausea, and a lot of others. Taking Vitamin D as well for long periods in amounts higher than 4000 units, is unsafe and can cause high calcium levels in the blood stream. If you are going to take Vitamin D regularly, it is important that you consult with your doctor first to rule out any allergies, and also so they can give you the right amount to take.
- Shot Side Effects – Some people take Vitamin D in the form of shots. This is normally injected into the muscle in the right amounts. Same side effects may occur when taking it. Make sure that you consult with your doctor first before taking it as a shot.
Try Producing Vitamin D
In the end, vitamin has a lot of health benefits associated with taking it and can help alleviate certain issues in the body. However, it is important that you take it at the right amounts so that you do not experience any side effects. Make sure that you consult with a health care provider before taking Vitamin D to ensure that you are safe to take it regularly.
If you are looking to create your own line of Vitamin D supplements, it’s important to look for a supplement manufacturer that can produce it for you. Ecnutra can help you create your supplements. We can create anything starting from capsules, tablets, creams, powders, vitamins, personal care products and a spectrum of others.
We can also help you design your own label and packaging. Our team of expert graphic designers will work with you closely to create a label that will represent your brand effectively. We can also provide shipping services and fulfillment services for safe keeping of your products.
All you need to do is worry on the marketing for your brand and we will be in charge of doing the rest. We understand how important quality is, which is why we dedicate all of our time to making sure that we create only the best products for you with only the best ingredients.
Vitamin D manufacturers like Ecnutra work in high quality and safe workspaces to ensure that your products do not get tampered with. We also ensure that all ingredients are rigorously tested in our testing facility before including them in your products. If you would like to know more about how we can help you grow your brand the right way, you may contact us at this number 1-844-939- 0492, or you can click on the link below to get a free quotation.